Producers

Currency

Login

Forgot your password? Register.

How to buy

Step 1. Product selection.

The products available online are divided into categories (eg fertilizers), subcategories (eg nitrogen fertilizer) and pack size (eg big-bag). Looking for a particular product group, you can also use the search engine, which is the catalog of products. After selecting the product group, a list of products containing basic information about each of them.

From the list of products you can jump to a specific product:

• clicking the product name,

• clicking on the image,

• by clicking on "see more".

If you are looking for a specific product and know its name, symbol or code (the whole or only part of it), you can use the search engine located on the top of the page by entering a phrase and clicking "Search". The list of products that contain entered by your string. Our products have the basic attributes, identified as components of individual products, such as: Nitrogen, NPK, calcium, etc. This creates additional opportunities for product search.

Step 2. Placing an order.

If you have taken the decision to order a product, please click on the button "Add to Cart". On the "Your Cart" you will see a list of products that have been inserted into it, the amount to pay for them and a delivery charge - if you acquired the service, "Transport" in an amount equal to the number of kilometers from the manufacturer to place of delivery. Below you will find the value of the contract. If you compiled the shopping cart, complete the following steps, you should confirm the order by clicking the "Order". Your order will receive a number and will be sent to an online store, which will be notified by e-mail or phone. Then our staff will contact you by email or by telephone to determine the exact delivery date and, ultimately, confirm the feasibility of all the essential elements of the contract and the contract / order is issued for the implementation of the contract. Orders are confirmed from Monday to Friday 9.00 - 17.00. If, during the service contract will need to telephone contact (eg, to arrange delivery), and our employee fails to contact you within three consecutive days, your order will be suspended in the implementation.

Step 3. Payment for products ordered.

Orders are subject to prepayment on account of their purchase and transport costs, if you have purchased such a service with a product offered by SkladRolny.pl. The value of the contract and the payment date will be confirmed during the contract arrangements. Regular customers are able to pay for the goods delivered on the date of delivery. New customers can purchase products offered on the basis of prepaid deposit of 10% of the contract and pay the remaining 90% of the cash before unloading the products you have ordered. Details please fix the Store before confirming the order. In the case of prepayment, the time they were done is indicated by the shop at the time of determining the delivery date.

Step 4. Delivery and receipt of products.

The products will be provided in accordance with arrangements, means of transport with a capacity of 24 tons. You are required to organize the unloading of the products ordered: people (in the case of made-up) or hardware (for products in big bags). Shop for SkładRolny.pl not offer unloading services ordered by your products. Please note also that the place of delivery were adapted to high bulk traffic and have the possibility of unloading. When you receive a product you should have an ID card or other document with photo and address of the residence, which was given in the contract or documents for the identification of recipients in a contract by the Company. To avoid confusion you may be asked about their show.

Languages

Basket

products:: 0

value:: €0.00

go to the basket »

Newsletter

Stats

Products:
41
Categories:
10
News:
0
Promotions:
0
Shop is in view mode

SkładRolny.pl - największy wybór nawozów w atrakcyjnych cenach.

{nocache:2f8ddaac913472143b1146d0a76446ea#0}
Sklep internetowy Shoper.pl