Terms of sale by means of distance communication and electronic services.
Concepts used in these Regulations means:
1. Password - A string of alphanumeric characters to make the necessary authorization to access the customer's account shall be determined by the customer during the registration process.
2. Client - an individual who has completed at least 18 years of age, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, the special provisions confer legal capacity and who makes or intends to carry out orders or reservations, or other services using Internet Store (including the the consumer).
3. Civil Code - Law of April. 23 April 1964 (OJ No 16, pos. 93 with amendments.).
4. Consumer - a person performing a legal act not directly related to his trade or profession.
5. Account (Client Account) - subpage Store service, in which the customer can include manage personal data, receive notifications of change of status of the Products, express opinions about the products and to control and manage the condition given by the Procurement.
6. Client Login (Login) - sequence of alphanumeric characters (e-mail), you need to access the customer's account, set by the customer during the registration process.
7. Regulations - these Terms and Conditions by means of distance communication and electronic services.
8. Registration - one-step, which consists of the assumption by the Customer Accounts Customer, made using the administration panel provided by the Service Provider on the site Store.
9. Force Majeure - an external event, independent of the parties, unexpected, and impossible to avoid or prevent it (eg, strikes, wars, riots, civil disturbances, floods, fires, tornadoes).
11. Home - Service Provider and Customer.
12. The content (content) - the content and media objects (eg, information, data, images, graphics, images or videos) in the works for the purposes of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights and the images of individuals that are published and distributed by a Shop benefiting from such through an online referral "link" to another website.
13. Goods - movable, for which the contract of sale.
14. Additional service - service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside of an online shop in connection with the delivery of the goods (eg transport).
15. Product - Goods and Services further presented in the Online Shop SkladRolny.pl.
16. Service (Service) - a service provided by the Service Provider by electronic means under the terms of the Regulations and through the Internet service available at www.skladrolny.pl.
17. Service Provider - the company Composition Agricultural Sp. of o.o., based in Warsaw, ul. Kacza 9 lok. D, 01-013 Warsaw, POLAND.
18. Order - Customer declaration of intent, aimed directly to the conclusion of the sale of Products at a distance via the Online Shop and / or by telephone, specifying the type and number of the Product.
II. General Provisions.
1. These Regulations set forth rules for the sale by the Service Provider by means of distance communication, as well as the use by clients SkladRolny.pl from an online store, available at www.skladrolny.pl and offered via the Service.
2. In terms of electronic services in these Regulations are the rules referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (OJ of 2002 No 144, pos. In 1204, as amended. D.).
3. Online Store SkladRolny.pl, operating at www.skladrolny.pl is run by the company consists SkładRolny Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw, ul. Kacza 9 lok. D, 01-013 Warsaw, POLAND.
4. The Service Provider via the Online Shop the following services: enabling customers to place orders for products available in the Online Shop SkladRolny.pl and conclude the sale of Products at a distance and provide customers with information about the products available in the Online Shop SkladRolny.pl.
5. In the case of contracts in financial services (eg loans), the provisions relevant to the above. services standard contracts (eg, regulations, contract terms), which are available on the website.
6. These Regulations also applies to customers who have made Orders by telephone, regardless of whether they have registered.
7. Using the Client with the possibility of an order by telephone is connected with the necessity of incurring the cost of his phone call. These fees are not collected by the Service but by the provider of publicly available telecommunications services as defined in the Telecommunications Act, which uses customer service.
8. Regulations do not apply in relation to the provision of specific services to you via the Online Shop SkladRolny.pl by third parties who bear the full responsibility of this area, unless the reservation is made differently in the body of regulations detailed above. services.
9. Customers have access to the services offered via the Online Shop SkladRolny.pl whether to register.
10. The customer is obliged to comply with the provisions hereof.
11. Service Provider reserves the right to limit access to certain services offered via the Online Shop SkladRolny.pl for customers who meet certain conditions (eg age 18 years). Reservation to the availability of selected services will always be posted on the website www.skladrolny.pl service. This applies, provided that this does not affect the rights of consumers.
12. The service provider has the right to entrust the running-line Store SkladRolny.pl, including services provided by the Service Provider, a third party (subcontractor) without informing the customers.
15. Some sub-site shop and other means of communication with customers can include so-called. "Web beacons" (or electronic images, also known as blank gifs). Web beacons allow you to obtain information such as IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer that was loaded the page where the Web beacon was placed, page URL, page load time, browser type, as well as information contained in cookies, in to evaluate the effectiveness of our ads.
16. The exclusive rights to the content made available through the Services provided via the Online Shop SkladRolny.pl, in particular copyright, Store name (character Product), it consists of graphics, software, and rights of the databases are protected by law and are entitled to service providers or entities with whom the Provider has concluded relevant agreements.
17. Customers can get access to these Rules at any time and return free of charge via the Internet (ie link) stated on the main site www.skladrolny.pl and draw up its output.
18. Information on products listed in the store, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance characteristics and price, are an invitation to contract within the meaning of. 71 of the Civil Code.
19. Information on the price given on the www.skladrolny.pl is binding after receipt by the customer e-mail referred to in the body art. The fourth paragraph. 7, point 2 of the Rules and to make an advance payment towards the price of the product and / or services within 2 days of its receipt of Contractor invoice. This price will not change regardless of changes in prices in the store, which may arise in relation to particular products. If you enter the incorrect price shop customer will be informed prior to receiving this e-mail.
20. In case of concluding sales contracts by telephone, and failure to provide the customer an e-mail price is binding upon its confirmation by the Service during a telephone conversation with the customer and make a prepayment on account of the price of the product and / or services within 2 days of receipt of Service Provider's invoice.
21. Photos, presentations and videos about the products are placed in the store for example and are specifically identified in the presentation of these models.
III. The scope, terms and conditions of use SkladRolny.pl Online Shop.
1. The www.skladrolny.pl service provider undertakes to provide services for and under the conditions specified in these Regulations.
2. The service contract shall be concluded by electronic means upon successful completion and acceptance by the Client registration form or in each case upon the Customer's use of the Service Shop (in the absence of registration) and make a prepayment on account of the price of the product and / or services within 2 days of date of receipt of Contractor invoice. In both cases the agreement is concluded for an indefinite time.
3. The use of individual services within the online shop SkladRolny.pl may be payable. Information on fees for use of the above. services will be included in such a way that the customer was able to know them before you use any of the above. services and resources within the relevant SkladRolny.pl Online Shop.
4. Registration under SkladRolny.pl online shop is by accepting the registration form available at one of the pages of the site Store, after completing the required fields.
5. Service Provider reserves the right to modify the technical manner of the Service, according to the scope and conditions arising from its powers, and also according to its technical, without compromising its quality, and without prejudice to the scope of the rights and obligations of the Parties.
6. In order to ensure the security of transmission of messages in the context of service provision and making the customer orders and reservations by phone, service provider takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the level of safety hazard Service.
7. In terms of evidence, and also in making the customer orders and reservations by phone, any phone conversations with clients can be recorded by the Service Provider.
8. The service provider is not the Internet service provider or other provider of publicly available telecommunications services as defined in the Telecommunications Act. The client should obtain their own access to a computer or terminal device through which orders can be made.
9. The Client shall in particular:
a) use the services offered by the Service in a manner which it operates, particularly through the use of specific software or equipment,
b) not taking action such as sending or posting in the Online Shop unsolicited commercial information; to the activities or any other information to enter into possession of information not intended for the Customer,
c) use the services offered by the Service in accordance with the provisions in force in the territory of Polish law, the provisions of the Rules, as well as established in the customs field,
d) not to produce content and may not prohibited by applicable law,
e) use the services offered by the Service Provider without major inconvenience to other customers and for service providers with respect for their personal property (including rights to privacy) and all their rights,
f) the use of any content contained in the Online Shop SkladRolny.pl only for personal use. Using editorial content in other areas is allowed only on the express permission of an authorized person.
10. Customer is solely responsible for the activities performed by them in the shop and / or when carrying out orders or reservations by phone.
11. Wholesale provider. In the event that a single customer orders of less than 24.000 kg of the same Product, Service Provider reserves the right to cancel the contract or to its implementation of individually agreed with the client environment.
12. The customer is obliged to immediately notify Provider of any breach of his rights, as well as any breaches of the rules set out in these Regulations.
13. The Service Provider Customer may withdraw permission to use the online shop and the procurement and / or booking by telephone, and may limit its access to parts or all of their online shop SkladRolny.pl or services offered by the Store, with immediate effect in case of infringement by you of these Regulations, in particular, if the Customer:
a) data gave a misleading or violate the rights of third parties,
b) commits a breach of any third party, in particular the personal goods of other Customers,
c) guilty of conduct that are inconsistent with the Rules or applicable laws and
d) violates the principles of social coexistence, eg by repeatedly carrying out orders and reservations products and their repeated nieodbieranie, provided that the above is not a case referred to in the text of Chapter V and Chapter VI of these Regulations.
14. A person who is deprived of the right to benefit from an online store SkladRolny.pl under the provisions of art. Paragraph III. 11 of the Rules, it can not register again, without the prior consent of the Service Provider.
IV. Booking Products and conclusion of the sale of the Product through the Online Store.
1. The Customer may:
a) done by the shop or by phone of your required product, which then buys. For reservations for the Product, Product sales contract will be concluded reserved by the date indicated in the text of the Reservation. Pending the conclusion of the above. contract with the Customer does not lie no obligation, and Customer may at any time to cancel the reservation.
b) Buy (ie, conclude an Agreement for the sale of Products at a distance) via the Online Shop or by phone selected products. Product sales contract will be concluded with the receipt by the customer e-mail referred to in the content of art. The fourth paragraph. 7, point 2 of the Rules and to make payments on account of the price of the product and / or services within 2 days of its receipt of Contractor invoice. If an order over the phone and failure to provide the customer an e-mail Product Sales Agreement will be concluded with confirmation by the Service Provider placing the Order during a call and make a prepayment on account of the price of the product and / or services within 2 days of receipt of the Contractor invoice.
2. To make a reservation through the Online Store Product SkladRolny.pl, please visit the website www.skladrolny.pl, select the Product available in the Online Shop and make a reservation SkladRolny.pl of this product with an indication of when to sell a contract to take the steps specifications based on Client displays messages or information.
3. In order to conclude the sale of the Product at a distance through SkladRolny.pl online shop, go to the website www.skladrolny.pl, then select product available in the Online Shop SkladRolny.pl and place an order with an indication of the place of delivery of the Product, to take the technical steps based on the client displays messages or information.
4. To make a reservation by telephone product, please call the appropriate number (such as indicated in the text of the current service providers advertising on the website or online shop) and make a reservation of this product with an indication of when to Purchase Agreement to be concluded by taking the steps on the basis Provider of communications consultant.
5. In order to conclude the sale of the Product by telephone, please call the appropriate number (such as indicated in the text of the current service providers advertising on the website or online shop), and then select the product and place an order with an indication of the place of delivery of the Product, by taking subsequent actions based on communications consultant and tips of the Provider.
6. Product Reservation and deposit fee is effective upon acceptance of these Rules. In the case of financial services (credit) deposit of an effective procurement can also read the confirmation and acceptance of the standard contract (regulations, general conditions of contract) for a given financial service.
7. After booking, Product, or placing an order, the customer - in the event your e-mail - receive e-mail, in particular:
a) e-mail confirming the receipt of the booking or order to the store,
b) e-mail with the title "Book No. XXXXXX / YYYY - confirmation" containing the final confirmation of the Reservation or "Contract No. XXXXXX / YYYY - confirmation of the order," proving all essential elements of the Order. E-mail this may be preceded by an attempt to confirm the booking or telephone orders. If within 3 (three) working days of receipt of the Reservation or the contract will not be possible to implement a phone call with the customer, reservation or contract may be canceled.
8. If you purchase the Products in installments sales contract may be concluded only after the contract with the supplier of financial products. To do this book products via the Online Shop or by phone.
9. You are entitled to abandon the order before you receive an e-mail referred to in the text of art. The fourth paragraph. 7, point 2 above. In that period you are entitled to cancel the Contract and / or submit new. To do this, contact the Service Provider. The service provider provides the Customer the right to inspect or obtain information on the content of telephone orders.
10. Product prices are given in Polish currency and include all components, including VAT, customs duties, etc.. In the case of export sales, their prices without VAT (subject to submission of the EU VAT number). The customer can pay the money:
a) if you book your product through the store or by phone - by bank transfer prepay basis.
b) in the case of the Product Sales Agreement entered into by the shop or by telephone - bank transfer upon receipt of delivery, subject to the approval of individual service providers, the need to advance the payment on account towards the price of the goods by bank transfer. The ability to use the payment method may depend on how you place an order.
11. If you use the Client with bonuses in loyalty programs cooperating with the Service Provider, the Customer will be notified separately when making a booking or ordering, of the possibility of using bonuses to pay the money set aside or ordered products.
12. Product Order will be forwarded to the implementation immediately after the conclusion of sales contracts and make payments on account of the price of the product and / or services within 2 days of its receipt of Contractor invoice.
13. In case of late delivery of the Goods Orders will be made no later than one (1) calendar month from the date on which the contract of sale was concluded, if at the Goods otherwise noted.
14. If you make a Reservation Product sales agreement may be concluded no later than the date specified in the body of an e-mail referred to in art. The fourth paragraph. 7, point 2 above, or during a call, if the Product otherwise noted.
15. The service provider can deliver the goods ordered by own transport, courier or through cooperating with the Service Provider of transport companies. Any additional costs, particularly costs of delivery are clearly indicated during the booking process at the time of delivery or receipt of orders.
16. Information on the availability of the product is provided each time the product at the online shop or over the telephone.
17. You are entitled to use the services available to inform the Service Provider about the current status of the Order.
18. In order to implement the Reservation, or Order, the Customer is required to provide all the necessary data to their implementation, ie name, company name, VAT number, address (street, house number, city and postcode), telephone number or other data specified by the Service through the website shop or during a call
19. Items will be reserved and Order made, provided that the reserved or ordered products will be available. In case of unavailability of the Product, the Customer will be immediately informed of the cancellation / rejection of the Reservation or contracts due to lack of products or the need for a long wait for the implementation of the reservation or order a confirmation will further their implementation. In case of shortage or lack of will continue to implement the Reservation Order or Customer will be promptly refund fees paid by them.
20. Term of the contract will be confirmed in an e-mail referred to in art. The fourth paragraph. 7, point 2 above, or over the telephone.
21. Ordered goods can be delivered by the Service only if specified by the customer address is located on Polish territory.
22. Products that Customer has booked in the course of the Reservation may be purchased by the customer in the store SkladRolny.pl (out indicated on www.skladrolny.pl). This does not apply in cases where specified goods:
a) are not currently available in the store or physical SkladRolny.pl
b) are currently not available at all the manufacturers of individual products.
23. The service provider has the right to confer the Order to a third party (the subcontractor) without informing the customers.
24. On delivery of ordered goods, you should check the consignment and if it finds:
a) mechanical damage to the contents of the shipment,
b) incomplete shipment,
c) contents of the shipment of non-compliance with the contract,
You are entitled to refuse to accept the consignment. In this case the customer should immediately notify Service Provider of the situation in order to prepare new or current implementation of the agreed terms of delivery.
25. The service provider is not responsible for the refusal of credit by a financial institution and the lack of payment by the customer payment through clearing services.
26. Implementation of the customer orders by phone is made by the shop.
V. The right to withdraw from the Agreement.
1. A consumer may withdraw from the contract sale of Products of a distance for no reason, making a statement in writing, within 3 (three) days. This applies to the case referred to in the body art. The fourth paragraph. 1 point 2 of the Rules (Order). In the case of financial services (eg credit), the provisions applicable to the above. standard contract services (eg, regulations, general conditions of contract) made available on request.
2. This permission can be realized by the consumer by sending notice of withdrawal from the agreement to the following address: Skład Rolny Sp. z o.o., ul. Kacza 9 lok. D, 01-013 Warsaw, POLAND, and e-mail: email@example.com.
3. Indicated in the art. V paragraph. 1 above the 3-day period is counted from the date of conclusion of the contract of sale of a product or providing additional services.
4. This declaration of withdrawal from the contract of sale of the Product is contained in the website store.
5. In the event of cancellation of the contract of sale products of a distance, the contract is considered null and void and the consumer is relieved of any obligations. What the parties testified, is returned unchanged (unless a change was necessary in the ordinary management), ie in the period reckoned from the date of the consumer with goods can lead to:
a) mechanical damage to the goods (in particular, damage to the packaging, flooding) or
b) occurrence of any of those items of Goods which form an integral part in terms of technological or functionalunless this was due to the lack of conformity within the meaning of the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141 item. in 1176, as amended. d.).
6. Return of the mutual benefits should be immediately, no later than fourteen (14) days.
7. Returned by the Consumer Goods should be packed in an appropriate manner to ensure no damage during transport, Goods should be packed in its original packaging. Goods should be returned together with the documents issued for the sale to the address specified by the Service Provider.
8. The cost of packing and returning the goods shall be borne by the consumer.
9. The right of withdrawal does not apply in the following cases:
a) service started, with the consent of a consumer, prior to the deadline referred to in art. V paragraph. 1 above,
b) contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends solely on price movements in the financial market
c) performance with characteristics specified by the consumer in his contract, or closely associated with his person,
d) benefits, which by their nature can not be returned or whose subject is perishable,
e) sales contract with the Service Provider has been made by the company or body corporate and an unincorporated entity law by which special provisions confer legal capacity.
VI. Non-compliance of goods with the contract.
1. The service provider as a seller is liable to the consumer for non-compliance with the contract goods purchased by the consumer, within the range specified by the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141 item. In 1176 with later. d.).
2. For the avoidance of doubt, that none of the provisions of these Regulations does not limit consumer rights enjoyed by him under the legislation in force in the territory of Polish law. In case there is provision for such an application are the provisions in force in the territory of Polish law, in particular the Civil Code, the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (OJ 2000, No. 22, item 271 with amendments. d.) and the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141 item. in 1176, as amended.).
3. Failure to comply with a non-cash benefits because of force majeure does not constitute a basis for making claims for any damages or penalties, unless the Party Force Majeure applies, fails to immediately, if and when possible, the other party notice of the occurrence of such circumstances.
4. The service provider is not the manufacturer of the Goods. Claims for non-compliance with the Agreement of Sale of Goods or warranty as well as the improper performance of additional services can be submitted in writing to the address available on the website www.skladrolny.pl. For further information on how to return product being advertised and complaining employee grants the Customer Service telephone number indicated on page www.skladrolny.pl.
VII. Complaints concerning the operation of the Store.
1. The service provider takes steps to ensure the proper functioning fully Shop, to the extent it results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable period of irregularities have been reported by customers.
2. The right of complaint referred to in this chapter is entitled only to the Client for failure, malfunction or interruption in the operation site SkladRolny.pl Online Shop.
3. While using the Store, Customer shall immediately notify Provider of any inaccuracies, faults or interruptions in the operation and maintenance online shop with poor quality of service Store.
4. Irregularities relating to the functioning Store customer can be reported in writing to the address indicated on our website www.skladrolny.pl.
5. You are entitled to lodge a complaint within one (1) calendar month from the date on which there was a failure Store. Claims submitted after the deadline specified in the first sentence shall not be examined, which shall immediately notify the Service Provider Customer.
6. The complaint will be dealt with by the Service Provider no later than 30 days from the date of filing.
7. The date of the complaint shall be the date when the complaint to the Provider.
8. The customer complaint should include your name and surname (company name), mailing address, nature and date of irregularities related to the operation of the Store.
9. The results of the complaint shall immediately inform the Service Provider Customer.
1. The service provider shall not be liable for technical problems or limitations occurring in computer, a terminal device, computer system and telecommunications infrastructure that is used by Client, and that prevent the proper use of the Customer Online Shop SkladRolny.pl and offered via the service.
2. The customer is solely responsible for ensuring technical compatibility between the used by them to use the Store hardware or output device, and data communications or telecommunications systems, and shop.
3. You are responsible for any act or omission of another entity, which allows the use of the Service, as for the acts or omissions of its own.
4. The service provider is not responsible for:
a) loss of data caused by Customer equipment failure, system or other circumstances of reasons beyond the Service Provider,
b) effects of using the online store SkladRolny.pl by the Customer in a manner contrary to applicable law, the Regulations or adopted in this respect the customs,
c) speed data and associated restrictions, which are a result of circumstances such as of a technical nature and technology and infrastructure,
d) the contents of any customer statements, which came to be placed via the Online Shop SkladRolny.pl,
e) for the content of advertisements placed in the store by third parties.
5. The service provider is not responsible for unavailability Store due to Force Majeure, and the acts or omissions of the Customer and third parties, for whose acts or omissions of Customer's responsibility.
6. Provider also reserves the possibility to suspend or terminate the provision of services in the store, in particular due to the need for maintenance, revision and expansion of technical facilities, where it will not infringe the rights of the Customer.
IX. Other rights and obligations.
1. Either party may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the rights acquired by the other Party prior to the above solution. Agreement and the provisions below.
2. A customer who has registered terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services through independent removing accounts, involving the deposit of its removal or disposal of the application request to remove the Service Provider accounts, but in the case of the request to remove the Service Provider Account termination occurs after a notice period of 5 days.
3. A service provider wishing to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services, inform you by e-mail address provided by you during registration, within 14 days before the planned date of removal of the Customer Accounts.
4. Service Provider has the right to withdraw from the Service with immediate effect, for a breach by you of the provisions of these Regulations and as a result of an unsuccessful client requests to stop the above. violations within one working day.
X. Uploading and sharing content on the site Store.
1. Placing Content and making them available to the Customer makes a voluntary distribution of content. The service provider is not a content provider, and the only entity that provides for this purpose appropriate ICT resources.
2. Customer represents and warrants that:
a) is entitled to use copyrights, industrial property rights and / or neighboring rights to - respectively - works, objects of industrial property rights (eg trademarks) and / or objects of related rights, which make up the contents,
b) is authorized to designate the above. track titles and artist names, or names,
c) placement and the provision of the Personal Data Store service, image and information concerning the third party was legally, voluntarily and with the consent of those involved,
d) consents to the inspection of the contents of other clients and ISPs, as well as authorizes the Service Provider for their use in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
3. Customer is not entitled to:
a) posting on the Service Store data to third parties and third party distribution of the image without the required legal authorization or consent of a third party,
b) posting on the Service Content of an advertising nature and / or promotion.
4. Customer is solely responsible for the nature of their contents appearing. In particular, they can not violate the personal rights and rights of third parties (including legal persons), and the provisions of these Regulations and the provisions of applicable law.
5. In particular, it is prohibited to posting on the Service Content which would:
a) be posted on the Service in bad faith, for example, with the intention of infringement of any third party,
b) infringe any third party rights, including rights relating to the protection of copyright and neighboring rights, the protection of industrial property rights, trade secret or in connection with the obligations of confidentiality,
c) have an offensive or a threat addressed to other people, would include violating decency vocabulary (eg by using profanity or expressions commonly regarded as offensive)
d) be contrary to the interests of service providers (such as a direct or indirect advertising or promotion of a competitor against the Contractor or supplied by that entity of services and products),
e) otherwise violate the provisions of the Rules, decency, the provisions of existing law (eg the Act on combating unfair competition), social or moral norms (for example, contain content promoting violence, pornographic content, incitement to racial hatred, religious, ethnic, invasive religious feelings).
6. In the event of a third person came to the attention of the fact that inclusion of information in the Website Content that violates art. X paragraph. 3-6 above, it shall immediately report such fact by contacting the Service Provider at the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address indicated on pages www.skladrolny.pl.
7. Customer, by posting Content, expressly consents to the use by third parties, for their personal use.
8. Service Provider reserves the right to modify the contents, and their removal, which, based on reports to third parties or relevant authorities stated that they may constitute a violation of these Rules, any applicable law or tarnish the reputation of the Service Provider. However, it should be borne in mind that the provider does not conduct prior and current control of posted Content.
9. You consent to the free use of the Service Provider Content posted by him only in so far as they are part of the whole picture (the screenshot) available to all persons using the shop, for sharing or publication, only a fragment of the whole site page image Store , on the internet and in promotional materials for Store service on the Internet, in newspapers and on television, and its dissemination through telecommunications networks, to information on the operation site Shop and promotion of its activities in a manner compatible with personal property, including the image of the owner Accounts.
10. Content posted does not express the views of service providers and should not be equated with its activities.
11. If by the conclusion by the Customer Service Shop the violation occurs content of third party rights or applicable law, including author 'rights of beneficiaries or of neighboring rights and industrial property rights, the Customer or the Service Provider acting in reliance on the representations made by the customer acceptance of these Terms, the Customer is required to fully cover the loss suffered in connection with the breach by the Service Provider.
12. In case the service provider will be required - in accordance with the law - to pay any damages or fines (penalties) in relation to claims of third parties or violation of the law referred to in art. X paragraph. 11 above, the Customer shall promptly pay the Contractor the equivalent of compensation, fines or penalties. Client shall also promptly pay any loss or pay documented costs incurred in the service provider to the disclosure of the legitimate claims of third parties, or violation of applicable laws and regulations referred to above.
1. Settlement of any disputes arising between the provider and the client, who is the consumer is subjected to the courts competent in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between the provider and the client who is not a consumer is subjected to the court with jurisdiction over the seat of the Service Provider.
XII. Transitional and Final Provisions.
1. Recognition of individual provisions of these Regulations in the manner provided by law void or unenforceable shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof. In place of the invalid provision will apply the rule, which is closest to the objectives of the invalid provision, and all of these Regulations.
2. Product sales agreement may be concluded only in Polish. In matters not covered in these Rules shall apply the rules in force in the territory of Polish law, in particular the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (OJ of 2002 No 144, pos. In 1204 with later. d.) and the Law on Copyright and Related Rights of February 4, 1994 (consolidated text. of 17 May 2006 - OJ No 90, pos. 631).
3. Service Provider reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. Amendments to the Regulations in force from the moment a clear indication and placing them on the website. For registered customers, they will be bound by the provisions of the new Regulations, provided that no termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services within 30 days of notification of the change of the Rules.
4. Current regulations are published on the website of the shop and delivered free of charge to the Client (by mail) for each request.
5. Regulations come into force on 18 December 2011
In cases of dispute the basis for interpretation of the regulations is the Polish language version.