We accept order size of 24 tons and multiples of 24 tons. For foreign companies we offer products in net prices.
TRADE NAME: Calcium ammonium nitrate (CAN), granulated
CHEMICAL NAME: Mixture of ammonium nitrate with calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate
CHEMICAL SYMBOL: NH4NO3 + CaCO3 * MgCO3
- CAN forms loose granules, beige to brown, depending on the colour of the filler employed.
- The fertilizer contains an anti-caking agent.
- Under recommended conditions of storage and transportation, quality specification is guaranteed over the period of 9 months from the date of the production
- CAN is not reckoned among hazardous materials according to RID/ADR regulations.
INTENDED USE AND APPLICATION:
- all types of soil and all plants,
- before sowing and for top dressing (in the case of alkaline soils it is recommended to mix the fertilizer with soil),
- use in several doses:
- crops, rape, beets – two, three or four doses,
- meadows – after each cut,
- pastures – after each grazing.
|Total nitrogen, between||% m/m||27,5 ± 0,5||ZAK’s own method|
|nitrate-N, between||% m/m||13,7 ± 0,2||ZAK’s own method|
|ammonium-N, between||% m/m||13,8 ± 0,3||ZAK’s own method|
|Calcium as CaO, between||% m/m||3,5 ± 0,9||ZAK’s own method|
|Magnesium as MgO, between||% m/m||4 ± 0,9||ZAK’s own method|
|Drying loss, not more than||% m/m||0,5||ZAK’s own method|
|Size grade: content of 2-5 mm granules, not less than||% m/m||95||ZAK’s own method|
- It is a valuable source of nitrogen (27.5%) in the form of fast-release nitrate (13.7%) and slow-release ammonium (13.8%), which ensure the optimum development conditions.
- It is universal – can be applied in the case of all types of crops, regardless of the application period (before sowing, for top dressing).
- It contains calcium (3.5% CaO) and magnesium (4% MgO) which improve the efficiency of absorbing nitrogen by the plants’ roots and reduce nitrogen losses, thus making fertilization more profitable; it also protects subsoil waters against pollution by nitrogen compounds.
- All contained nutrients are easily absorbed by the plants.
- The structure of granules protects nitrogen from being leached out too soon and thus against nitrogen losses.
- Granules are very strong and hard, therefore:
- the fertilizer does not cake and does not crumble, it is resistant to abrasion during transport and storage;
- it can be applied (spread) over long distances (up to 40 m*), reduces the number of runs across the field and hence reduces the costs of farming;
- Granules have an exellent, high uniformity (granule class: 95% of 2-5 mm granules):
- even spreading is guaranteed, regardless of spreading technique, which ensures stable quality of the yield;
- the fertilizer can be blended with other granulated fertilizers, thus making it possible to fully fertilize the soil in one application;
- Each granule is covered by an anti-caking agent which ensures flowability and prevents caking.
- The fertilizer does not acidify the soil. It controls soil pH and ensures favourable development conditions for soil microorganisms required by plants.
- The product meets all required safety criteria (safety certificate issued by POLSKIE CENTRUM BADAŃ I CERTYFIKACJI and certificate of non-explosion issued by INSTYTUT PRZEMYSŁU ORGANICZNEGO) – as the fertilizer does not have explosive properties, it can be safely transported, stored and applied.
- The fertilizer efficiency was tested on experimental fields.