Z uwagi na dynamiczny wzrost cen nawozów, możliwość składania zamówień za pośrednictwem naszego sklepu została wyłączona. W celu złożenia zamówienia prosimy o kontakt pod nr telefonu: (22) 631-29-07.
Za utrudnienia przepraszamy!
We accept order size of 24 tons and multiples of 24 tons. For foreign companies we offer products in net prices.
Tarnogran K is a special fertilizer containing the optimal set of macro-and micro-nutrients. It is designed primarily to fertilize corn and winter cereals, sugar, pulses and fruit trees.
Tarnogran K is a multi-component granular fertilizer containing 3% nitrogen (N) in the ammonium form, 10% of phosphorus (P2O5) soluble in mineral acids, 21% potassium (K2O) in the form of potassium salt, 6% calcium (CaO), 3% magnesium (MgO) including 2% in the form of sulphate, 21% sulfur (SO3), and micro-nutrients: 0.3% zinc (Zn) and 0.1% boron (B).
• Nitrogen - Nitrogen provides a starting dose of normal plant growth,
• Phosphorus - occurs in the form of variable speed,
• Potassium - a basic ingredient in fertilization yielding corn, appearing in the granules of magnesium sulfate is available throughout the growing season,
• Magnesium - particularly important in the case of maize, there is a rapidly available form of sulphate,
• Sulphur - readily available in the form of sulphate sulfur increases the morphological effects of nitrogen, improves the quality of feed (forage, silage, grain), is a guarantee of a good supply in micro-nutrients,
• Zinc - influences the growth and plant health, control the economy of phosphorus and nitrogen,
• Boron - improves flowering and setting seed.
|Plant||Depending on the content of phosphorus and potassium in the soil|
|Trees and shrubs||350||470||600|